10 months!
5:56 PM"I need you to know, this won't be broken. And all that we said will not be lost into the dawn. And you would be the last thing I saw coming, I'm still surprised. You are lovely tonight. You, dear, will guide me into the morning light. You are lovely tonight. Lay here beside me, I see the rest of my life with you."
-"Lovely Tonight" by Joshua Radin
Yay!!
As of today... Michael and I have been officially married for ten months.
Where has the time gone?! We're quickly closing in on a year... and it's easily been one of the best years of my life.
So, to commemorate... I'm going to give a list of ten things...
Ten things my amazing husband loves me... in spite of.
He loves me in spite of the fact that...
1. I'm an early riser. And when I wake him up... I'm not usually subtle about it.
2. I occasionally complain or rant. And is sweet about it.
3. I tend to nag. (Though I'm working on it)
4. Sometimes I tease to the point of being mean. But it's only because I love him.
5. I'm a huge klutz.
6. I get a little to into a lot of TV shows I watch.
7. I'm a picky eater.
8. I tend to freak out way too much about tornadoes.
9. I tend to be a really boring person.
10. I have a problem... (a blog post coming soon to a computer near you...)
I'm not sure how anyone could really love me considering all of that (and there's so much more)... but he does. I could never be more thankful. My best friend... lover... he's just an amazing guy.
...isn't he adorable?! That half smile still gets me every time...
And I love him very much! I'm so excited to be spending the rest of my life with him.
I hope everyone's having a great week! Don't forget... Glee starts tonight!
Yay!! I won't get to watch it tonight, but I'll definitely be watching it tomorrow. That's Jonathan Groff in that picture right there... He starred with Spring Awakening with Lea Michele (Rachel) and they're best friends in real life... so it's great to see them working together again.
Until next time!


0 lovely replies