Oh, biochemistry.
8:31 PMWellp... I've decided to take tonight and tomorrow night off. I've done some of the exercises on my own, but tomorrow, especially, I'll be doing a lot of studying, in addition to work. My biochem test on Friday is an important one, and I just want to spend every moment I can studying...
Starting tomorrow, that is. My phys. chem quiz tonight was more of reciting equations than anything, which isn't too bad, but there's just so many of them. So.. I don't think I failed, which is always a good thing. =)
But for now I'm going to rest, maybe study the pathway for the synthesis of triacylglycerols and phosphatidylserine before I go to sleep. Make it an early night because I haven't been feeling too hot again. Probably has something to do with my lack of a healthy diet.
It could use some color.
Coffee counts as color, right?
Right. Well... Off to study and dream about beta-oxidation and biosynthesis of fatty acids. Or... something.
much love,
alex
0 lovely replies