Randominity
7:35 PM"Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. Here I am, and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. But you're onto me, and all over me."
-"Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
I'm a big Sara Bareilles fan. So when they used this song for a dance on SYTYCD. I was pretty excited. The dance was about addiction... The guy playing the addiction and the girl the addict. I'd never thought about the song like that before... It's actually my favorite dance from this season.
Speaking of which, Jeanine won, which is awesome. She's only 18 and an amazing dancer. She's using the prize money to... 1. Go to UCLA 2. Buy each person from the top 20 a pair of sweatpants (lol) and 3. She's giving some money to the Alzheimer's foundation her and her sister started. In case... you wanted a SYTYCD update.
Anywho. My two icons for the post...
I am, once again, very very excited for ^ this movie to come out. The Time Traveler's Wife. Next Friday!
Oh, if only math were that easy. ( x = 5 cm., btw. In case you didn't know.) GEEK
Speaking of...
Oh dear. This book (along with my Biochemistry book) will be my best friend until I die, I hear. My Chemical Process Analysis book. The textbook is called "Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes". Doesn't it sound like a blast? If it didn't, just check out that picture. Now that looks like fun.
but really.. the summer's ending is fast approaching, and between working and sleeping, Michael and I have become addicted to The Office. I mean... really. After the wedding, we watched season 1, and it's all been crazy since then. We just finished season 3, and season 4's ready to be watched. And then I'll find season 5 online to be ready for this fall's season 6. It's hilarious... I don't even know what else to say about it.
Okay, I apologize for the randomness of this post... and that it's been so long between postings. I'm trying, I promise. =)
1 lovely replies