Lack of Updates...

5:46 PM

"Living in a dream, walking inbetween the sunrise and sunset..."
"Living in Twilight" by The Weepies

So for those few readers I do have, I apologize for the lack of updates. Borders and family consumed most of my winter break, but now I'm back in "Manhappenin'" for school. Classes start tomorrow, much to my disappointment. For the most part.

I am kinda excited about my programming class.

I would be.

So since my last update, Michael and I took a trip to Olathe, where I used to live, to visit a few good friends. One of them, Abbey, took some great pictures of us while we were there. Being me, I put up a fight, refusing to look at the camera or smile for most of them. Yet, the pictures turned out great. I'm not sure how she did it.

This one's been popular, and it's actually one of my favorites too...


Not only was I being uncooperative, but so was my hair, but there's a few where it's down...

And this one reminds me of Twilight. And that makes me a nerd. (He doesn't sparkle though. But I don't hold it against him. =) )

anyway.. There are plenty more, and we've ordered some for wedding invitations.

Speaking of which, we've, for now, set a date of June 13th. Of this year. You're allowed to think we're crazy. I question my own sanity sometimes, but I know it'll all work out, and I'm plenty excited.

I have a wedding site started, and will post the link for it soon. And it'll probably link back here, as this slowly morphs into a wedding blog until the wedding, and then back to an "Alex" blog after that.

For now I should get some studying done. First Organic Chemistry 2 class tomorrow morning. Really, I could do without, but that's okay.

much love
alex

P.S. If you're at K-State, you should head out to Hasting's this Saturday between 1 and 3. Band director, Dr. Tracz, will be "guest barista-ing", and I will be helping. Oh boy.

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies