Flying By...
5:25 PM"Those you've pained may carry that still with them. All the same they whisper, 'All Forgiven'. Still your heart says the shadow brings the starlight. And everything you've ever been is still there in the dark night."
-"Those You've Known" from Spring Awakening...
...which I'm going to see Saturday at 2 pm! I'm oh, so very excited because I've been listening to this musical for a good while now and it just closed on Broadway a few days ago. So I'm seeing the tour in Des Moines with Shannon and Becca! I exposed Shannon. =D Anywho, it'll be a long day, involving 10 hours of driving, but it'll be SO worth it. (Ah, including waking up at 5:30 am. I don't know the last time I did that...) I'm bouncing from giddiness. How sad.
Or happy.
=D
I went dress shopping yesterday. And it reminded me how much I really don't like dresses and shopping. Throw them together and I'm bound to put up a fight. I went with my little sister (a bridesmaid) and one of my roommates. We took some pictures, but I won't post them on here because I know occasionally Michael reads and he doesn't want to know diddly squat about my dress. So yes. But I got more of an idea of what I want in a dress, which is good.
This month has already flown by, and I can't believe it's the 21st 22nd. Classes are starting to pick up, which is allllways great fun. But I am really excited for my intro to biomedical engineering class. Which, again, makes me a bit of a nerd, but that's okay!
That's all for now I think... I hope everyone is doing well!
much love,
alex
0 lovely replies