7:39 PM

1 week down...

Hallo everyone. Thought I'd go ahead and give a check in. Finished with my first week of classes. Though it feels like I've been here way longer. I didn't realize how small Manhattan is, and I'm already kinda figuring my way around. Classes are going all right so far, nothing too strenuous, except Calc II, but... whatever. I was expecting that class to be hard, so it doesn't matter. Otherwise, everything's good. My roommate and I get along well. I didn't realize how much of an advantage it'd be to have her be a year older. She already knows the ropes and everything, which makes things go a lot smoother. The food... well the food isn't all that great, but whatever. It'll be ok. I'm meeting a few people at a time. I've never been the real outgoing type, but I'm doing ok.

until next time..
alex

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies