32 Weeks... 7.5 weeks to go!
6:41 PM
Another fast month gone. I say it every time. All the time. But time is going by so. fast.
And sometimes not fast enough. It's all relative and all that. I'm pretty sure I learned something about that when I was in college. But I've forgotten about 95% of what I learned in college, so.
We had a great holiday season filled with love, and I was reminded how lucky we are to have the family and friends we do. I said in my last post this month would be quiet but it seems even when things are quiet we are busy. I decided it would be the perfect time to shampoo our carpets (my body hated me for awhile after that), and Mike just finished comps today. I know he's glad they're done, but I'm also glad they're over. I was having stress dreams for him. Not to mention, he's Thad's best friend so he's a lot happier when he's around.
Prep wise, hospital bags are mostly packed, pack and play and car seat are out, but need to be cleaned. Clothes are washed and hung. Thad had his big brother class and got to see a tiny baby in the hospital nursery. We have our pre-admissions date and c-section dates set.
I'm quickly getting to/past the point of uncomfortable. Measuring slightly small, just like with Thad, but I feel huge. In my 32 week post from Thad I saw I was also starting to have anxiety about labor. I almost feel like it's worse this time. Logically, I know what labor feels like. But I'm back to worrying over every pain and random nonsense thing. There's no reason to think T2 will want to come early when Thad was a week late. The pregnancies have been super similar, my blood pressure is low, I'm drinking a ridiculous amount of water (for me)... Basically everything is good. I'm lucky.
(She says trying to convince herself.)
How Far Along? 32 weeks
Symptoms: The most painful charley horses. And not just in my calves, but also my feet and hands. Hell of a way to wake up in the middle of the night.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 25 pounds, at exactly the same weight I was when I was this far along with Thad.
Food Cravings: Bagels. Carbs. Chocolate?
Best Moment This Week semi-Month: Nothing too exciting has gone on pregnancy wise.
Movement: All the time. ALL THE TIME. Especially when I lay down for the night. Partial to my left hip and right ribs.
Labor Signs: Unless I overdo it, just the daily braxton-hicks.
Gender: Boy!
What I Miss: Just my pre-pregnancy body in general, and not having the anxiety of carrying a small person inside me. I feel I'm a bit more hormonal this time around, ready to be done with that.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Pre-admissions! Sprinkle!
Milestones: Not much. Hes getting big. The next big one for me is 34 weeks, because after that I could deliver at our hospital no matter what. Before that, they don't have the NICU capabilities and I'd have to go elsewhere.

0 lovely replies