Counting Down...

9:46 PM

"No, I don't wanna drown."
-"Drown" by Chasen

Yeah... That's pretty much how I feel right now. There's so much to do before Saturday, it's kind of ridiculous. I've tried to take some time to just relax, but I'm not good at doing that when there's stuff to do. Like, right now, I should be either sleeping or cutting out more programs.

I think sleeping is going to win out.

I can't believe that the wedding is 5 days away and closing quickly. Tomorrow I've got a kind of spa afternoon with my mom... my godmother is a massuse (oh heck, I have no clue how to spell that) and she's going to hopefully help destress me a bit.

Until I come back to cut out more programs.

Sigh

Seriously though.. Wednesday, Michael's back in town, and Mandy's flight comes in (AHHHH!!! SO excited to see her) and Thursday family starts flowing in and Friday's the rehearsal and dinner and Saturday is the wedding and Sunday we may/may not be leaving for Colorado. Oh gosh. Seriously. This is insane. Still surreal. Still procrastinating. This... is crazy. Have I said that enough yet??

I was going to make this a post about how Michael and I are so different in some ways, but the same in others, but I'm so exhuasted right now, that that'll have to wait for another day. I surprised him yesterday for his (20th) birthday by driving up to Manhattan bright and early. It was a great day, filled with printing programs, blacklight miniature golf (I beat him. mwhaha.), arcade games, more programs, Target, and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. I had fun, hopefully he did too.

I'm off to bed.. but I'll leave with a few pictures of my nieces and nephew from when I went out with my sister's family last week. And if I don't update before the wedding, I will afterwards as soon as I get the chance.

Gage

Madison
Megan (being chased by step-dad, Phil)

Beth and Megan
Phil & Madison

much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies